Dorma Gulf opens office in Qatar
Doha, April 26, 2012
Dorma, the trusted global partner for premium access solutions and services, has opened its representative office in Doha.
The Qatar office is set to provide clients and partners with customised and integrated solutions with an improved process from specification to technical support. Dorma Qatar will be a full-fledged country office in charge of complete operational control of Dorma’s strategic business in Qatar.
Dorma Qatar has been represented in the region for over 15 years through its trusted partners and now with its newly opened office Dorma can reach its client base directly through its extensive network and on ground experience of the Qatar market. The Qatar office opening comes close on heels to Dorma Kuwait’s acquisition of the Door Service Centre late last year.
Sami Al-Naji, country manager, Dorma Qatar said, “Doha is a huge market for Dorma, with the world’s attention on Qatar, the region has taken strides to help improve and build the city’s infrastructure.”
“The move will strengthen Dorma’s market position in the region and enable the company to rollout its extensive product portfolio. Dorma has increased its market share in the Middle East and North Africa over the past 15 years and is a market leader in door controls and automatic business with a 45 per cent share of the market in Qatar.”
“Given Dorma’s product superiority, we aim to increase our market share in the next few years to help reach out to potential clients,” Al-Naji added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Manara residential project on track
- Duqm completes airfields infrastructure work
- House prices hit new peak, led by emerging Asia
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom
- Sub-Saharan real estate set for big growth
- Cluttons names professional services head
- Hill wins key Doha tower project
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey