Saudi Insulated Blocks in key accord
Manama, April 27, 2012
Saudi Insulated Blocks Company (Sibco), the specialist manufacturer of lightweight concrete, signed an agency agreement with Bahrain-based construction group Janada during gulfBID 2012.
"This is an important move for us in helping to expand our business in Bahrain," said Sibco export department official Tarek Olama.
"We see Bahrain as a busy economy and we see potential to expand our business here through Janada.
"We currently have five customers in Bahrain but working in partnership with an agent should help to expand this," he said.
"The construction business in Bahrain is clearly picking up and that is a message we have been getting across to visitors to our stand during the show and we are keen to play a role in this expansion," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Sabic unveils green plastics for construction
- Arabtec appoints new chief risk officer
- 1,800 contracting workers in Bahrain end strike
- 200 Arabtec workers to be repatriated
- Abyaar announces Dubai project delivery
- Dar Al Arkan raises $450m from sukuk sale
- Arabtec workers end strike; dispute 'resolved'
- Bahrain launches project for 4,500 homes
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Tecom announces new operational structure