Saudi Insulated Blocks in key accord
Manama, April 27, 2012
Saudi Insulated Blocks Company (Sibco), the specialist manufacturer of lightweight concrete, signed an agency agreement with Bahrain-based construction group Janada during gulfBID 2012.
"This is an important move for us in helping to expand our business in Bahrain," said Sibco export department official Tarek Olama.
"We see Bahrain as a busy economy and we see potential to expand our business here through Janada.
"We currently have five customers in Bahrain but working in partnership with an agent should help to expand this," he said.
"The construction business in Bahrain is clearly picking up and that is a message we have been getting across to visitors to our stand during the show and we are keen to play a role in this expansion," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Plaza Premium wins Abu Dhabi Airports contract
- Engineering experts attend Autodesk conference
- Dubai $114m freehold property in big demand
- Heavy Equipment enters Qatar market
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property
- Arabtec denies Drake merger speculation
- Saudi's ACWA signs $472m sukuk financing