Bahrain works ministry reviews strategic plan
Manama, April 28, 2012
The Bahrain Ministry of Works held its annual strategy review meeting under the chairmanship of Minister of Works Essam bin Abdulla Khalaf.
The meeting was attended by the Ministry’s undersecretary, assistant undersecretaries, advisors, directors and all staff the involved in strategy management.
At the meeting, strategic planning head Raja Al Zayani highlighted the key issues that could impact the delivery of the different services provided by the Ministry.
Pan Najm Al Deen shed light on the sanitary engineering sector and ways to handle sewage problems and the deterioration of sewage networks in the Kingdom.
With regard to the roads sector, Sayyed Badir Alawi delivered a presentation under the title ‘Reputation Management’ in which he referred to the categorization of work environment, while the head of central planning office Dominic McPolin highlighted the role of the ministry in handling its various responsibilities.
Abdulla Khalaf reiterated the importance of strategic management in handling different projects and also extended thanks to all the attendees.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Big demand for housing projects at KAEC
- Bahrain real estate prices slump
- Staff shortage hits Bahrain projects
- DWC to build new agent warehouses
- Arabtec appoints new HR officer
- Sodic appoints new financial officer
- Avant in distribution deal with Danube, Al Taif
- Egypt says disputes with Damac are resolved
- Abu Dhabi TDIC picks up Yardi voyager
- Dubai group announces $1bn Viceroy hotel project