Diyar Homes starts Bahrain villas sale
Manama, April 29, 2012
Diyar Homes villas that follow five different interior themes - El Daneh, El Bahar, El Nakhlah, El Sedrah and Al Looz - will go on sale next week, said the Bahrain-based company.
The developer called upon the prospective buyers to pay a visit to the site to view mock-up villas starting from today.
Diyar Homes is an ideal integrated residential community which includes all the living amenities that ensure a modern Bahraini lifestyle to its residents.
It will feature villas under interior themes, El Daneh, El Bahar, El Nakhlah, El Sedrah and Al Looz.
"Diyar Homes is a highly strategic development that addresses the increasing affordable residential demand in Bahrain," remarked Diyar Homes chairman Abdulhakeem Alkhayyat.
"It is targeted and has emerged as one of the most exciting property offerings in the kingdom for this high-potential market segment as it features a select range of modern facilities and lifestyle options," said Alkhayyat, who is also the managing director and chief executive of KFH-Bahrain.
Diyar Homes is expected to be a significant architectural landmark as it will provide state-of-the-art designs and a range of amenities that will meet clients' expectations and price range.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Plaza Premium wins Abu Dhabi Airports contract
- Engineering experts attend Autodesk conference
- Dubai $114m freehold property in big demand
- Heavy Equipment enters Qatar market
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property
- Arabtec denies Drake merger speculation
- Saudi's ACWA signs $472m sukuk financing