Bahrain coastline to be revamped
Manama, April 30, 2012
A stretch of Bahrain’s coastline has been earmarked for a major revamp, said a senior government official.
Plans are being drawn up to turn the seafront at Al Dur, on Bahrain’s southeast shore, into a model coast, Municipalities and Urban Planning Affairs Minister Dr Juma Al Ka’abi announced yesterday.
He revealed details of the project as part of a strategy to develop public coasts during a visit to the area along with senior ministry officials. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Abyaar announces Dubai project delivery
- Dar Al Arkan raises $450m from sukuk sale
- Arabtec workers end strike; dispute 'resolved'
- Bahrain launches project for 4,500 homes
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Tecom announces new operational structure
- Better Homes releases property guides
- Drake & Scull clinches $461m Saudi contract
- Obayashi-HBK venture wins Doha project deal
- Bahrain halts digging at housing project site