Bahrain coastline to be revamped
Manama, April 30, 2012
A stretch of Bahrain’s coastline has been earmarked for a major revamp, said a senior government official.
Plans are being drawn up to turn the seafront at Al Dur, on Bahrain’s southeast shore, into a model coast, Municipalities and Urban Planning Affairs Minister Dr Juma Al Ka’abi announced yesterday.
He revealed details of the project as part of a strategy to develop public coasts during a visit to the area along with senior ministry officials. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property
- Arabtec denies Drake merger speculation
- Saudi's ACWA signs $472m sukuk financing
- Qatar announces massive bridges project
- $49m home loans approved in Bahrain
- BlomInvest sees Makkah project on track
- Dubai show to unveil top Indian projects
- Imdaad renews FM contract with sports complex
- Hyundai Heavy wins $1.4bn Kuwait contract