JBT wins $4m terminal order for Oman airport
Chicago, May 8, 2012
JBT AeroTech, a unit of US-based JBT Corporation, has been awarded a contract in excess of $4 million to supply thirty JetAire pre-conditioned air units for the terminal at the new Muscat International Airport in Oman.
Bahwan Engineering Group (BEC), who awarded the contract, is the largest engineering and construction conglomerate in Oman and is currently carrying out the mechanical, electrical and plumbing works at the passenger terminal building, infrastructure and utilities for the new Muscat International Airport.
'We are very pleased to participate in this key expansion project to position Muscat International for future growth,' said John Lee, vice president and division manager, JBT AeroTech.
The installation of the gate equipment is expected to be completed by the fourth quarter of 2013.
JBT Corporation is a leading global technology solutions provider to the food processing and air transportation industries. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Emaar unveils luxury homes in ‘BLVD Crescent’
- Emaar's retail spin-off plan 'won't affect rating': S&P
- Alargan HQ becomes Kuwait's first Leed project
- Tecom parks to become carbon-free zones
- New Tekla software accelerates information flow
- Damac unveils first Trump Estates in ME
- GFH in key London property placement
- Green Valley unveils new UAE, Turkey projects
- Jotun colour collection tracks new trends
- RAK Properties to distribute $27.2m profit
- Top construction firms head to Bahrain
- Investors pull out of $65m Bahrain project
- Projects stalled in Bahrain due to 'mismanagement'
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts