JBT wins $4m terminal order for Oman airport
Chicago, May 8, 2012
JBT AeroTech, a unit of US-based JBT Corporation, has been awarded a contract in excess of $4 million to supply thirty JetAire pre-conditioned air units for the terminal at the new Muscat International Airport in Oman.
Bahwan Engineering Group (BEC), who awarded the contract, is the largest engineering and construction conglomerate in Oman and is currently carrying out the mechanical, electrical and plumbing works at the passenger terminal building, infrastructure and utilities for the new Muscat International Airport.
'We are very pleased to participate in this key expansion project to position Muscat International for future growth,' said John Lee, vice president and division manager, JBT AeroTech.
The installation of the gate equipment is expected to be completed by the fourth quarter of 2013.
JBT Corporation is a leading global technology solutions provider to the food processing and air transportation industries. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show
- Summit to spotlight green building issues
- Cluttons to launch new brand in 2014
- Abu Dhabi’s project spend ‘to top $100bn’
- Israel, Jordan and Palestine ink landmark water deal
- Bahrain wastewater treatment plant upgraded
- Depa names new board directors
- Work to start on new Bahrain social centre
- Indian developer to open Dubai office
- 50 firms to showcase at Cityscape Riyadh