Nass receives compressor units for Bahrain project
Manama, May 14, 2012
Bahrain-based Nass Commercial said it has received the first shipment of the Kaeser Compressor units for deployment at the Arab Shipbuilding and Repair Yard Company.
The work on the compressed air station began in December last year as part of Asry’s North development phase-1 infrastructure project, said a statement from Nass Commercial, a branch of leading construction group Nass Corporation.
The project is the culmination of an $188 million facilities expansion programme at Asry and is being handled jointly by Nass Contracting as the main contractor and consultants Royal Haskoning as the engineer.
The agreement for the compress unit was concluded between Nass contracting and Nass commercial a prime Nass sub-contractor dealing in a wide range of construction material and equipment.
Part of the company’s contract with Asry involves the design, supply and installation of 8 Kaesar compressor units at the air compressor station, said a senior official.
Kaeser Compressors, a leading manufacturer and global provider of compressed air and vacuum products boasts of a line of compressed air products and offers solutions from small applications to very large systems.
Primarily used for pneumatic tools, sandblasting, painting and cleaning the FSD 571 units will deliver 371.2m3/min @ 12 bar and will be controlled by a Kaeser Sam 8/4 (Sigma Air Manager) controller.
'Nowadays compressed air is virtually used in all production and automated processes,' remarked Bashar Nass, the general manager of Nass Commercial.
'Nass Commercial is reputed for providing customers with efficient compressed air solutions that are specially tailored to suit their exact needs with Kaeser’s comprehensive range of products,' he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals