Work starts on $4m Bahrain road project
Manama, May 22, 2012
The Bahrain Ministry of Works said it has started work on its ambitious BD1.59 million ($4.23 million) Sheikh Isa Bin Salman Highway Revamp Project which is due to be completed in the next 30 weeks.
Roads Projects & Maintenance director Raed Al Salah said the project involves the revamp of the entire stretch starting from its intersection with Sheikh Salman Highway on the east, towards King Fahad Causeway at a length of 18 km both ways.
The project is being implemented by Bahrain Asphalt and includes revamping the deteriorated parts of the highway, re-asphalting and signage works, Al Salah added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Depa names new board directors
- Work to start on new Bahrain social centre
- Indian developer to open Dubai office
- 50 firms to showcase at Cityscape Riyadh
- Kaloti breaks ground on Dubai gold refinery
- New power station for Bahrain hospital
- Al Hamra Village wins top mixed-use award
- Schön sees business park project on track
- Kuwaiti developer starts Dubai tower work
- Asteco appointed agent for Dubai tower