Sakana, ARK Holding to provide home financing
Manama, May 23, 2012
Sakana Holistic Housing Solutions, the innovative Islamic mortgage finance provider, recently signed a memorandum with ARK Holding to provide home financing for ready-to-move-in super deluxe luxury Kazerooni Villas located near St Christopher’s School in Saar.
The project comprising 10 villas each with built up area of approximately 550 sq m is developed and promoted by Kazerooni Contracting and offered for sale to Bahrainis and other GCC nationals at BD285,000 ($756,130.9) and above depending on plot size and location.
The villas are being offered by the developer with first-of-its-kind buy back guarantee to repurchase at the end of five years subject to terms and conditions, a statement from Sakana said.
Sakana will offer customers finance of up to 90 per cent property value subject to maximum BD350,000 ($928,581.8) and repayment term of up to 30 years.
R Lakshmanan, CEO of Sakana, said: “We are pleased to associate with Kazerooni Contracting and offer mortgage financing for such a high quality development which is available ready to move in.”
Hussain Kazerooni, managing director of Kazerooni Contracting, said: “We are delighted to partner once again with Sakana and offer our valued customer financing options for their dream home. In addition, our first-of-its-kind buy back guarantee should provide peace of mind to customers and we believe the development will be a popular choice for GCC nationals to purchase and expatriates to lease.”
Kazerooni Villas offers a spacious living and dining area along with six bedrooms with attached bathrooms and dresser with fully fitted wardrobes. The villa also offers internal kitchen, external kitchen, two kitchenettes all with Bosch appliances, servant and driver room, laundry and store areas, private swimming pool, landscaped lush garden and two car ports.
The villas are available in various plot sizes from 401 sq m to 415 sq m and located near St Christopher’s School, Waitrose, cafes and other services in Saar. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- New Tekla software accelerates information flow
- Damac unveils first Trump Estates in ME
- GFH in key London property placement
- Green Valley unveils new UAE, Turkey projects
- Jotun colour collection tracks new trends
- RAK Properties to distribute $27.2m profit
- Top construction firms head to Bahrain
- Investors pull out of $65m Bahrain project
- Projects stalled in Bahrain due to 'mismanagement'
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes