Emaar opens new residential project for sale
Dubai, May 24, 2012
Emaar Properties, the global property developer, will open Panorama at The Views, its newest residential project, for sale to the public on May 26.
Working with the Government of Dubai’s Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA) and the Dubai Land Department, Emaar is following industry best practices in the sale and construction of Panorama at The Views, located in Emirates Living, Emaar’s cluster of established integrated communities, a statement said.
The development has been registered with the Land Department, and all units are now listed on the Land Department’s registry. Emaar has also set up a dedicated escrow account for Panorama at The Views, with 20 per cent of the construction value deposited as a bank guarantee.
All sales proceeds will be deposited in this escrow account, which will be used only for construction purposes. Customers will pay based on the percentage completion of construction (construction milestones), providing significant protection to investors and financial flexibility.
“Providing unique lifestyle opportunities within an established, vibrant community, Panorama at The Views represents an extremely attractive opportunity for both investors and end users,” said Ahmad Al Matrooshi, managing director, Emaar Properties.
“Working in partnership with RERA and the Land Department, we are very pleased to offer this opportunity within an investment framework that is strong, sound and transparent,” he said. “We know that such policies are important to investors everywhere, and recognise the contribution they make to investor confidence, further enhancing the positive outlook for the sector.”
Part of Emirates Living, a pioneering and fully established integrated Emaar community, Panorama at The Views is located near The Greens, with homes overlooking the fairways of the Emirates Golf Course.
Scheduled for completion in the fourth quarter of 2014 with handover to commence in the first quarter of 2015, Panorama at The Views features 224 apartments, including large one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments, and three- and four-bedroom duplex units.
Panorama at The Views is a mid-rise development designed to ensure that most apartments have uninterrupted views of Emirates Golf Course and the Dubai Marina skyline. Other features include floor-to-ceiling picture windows in living rooms and bedrooms and state-of-the-art kitchens.
Centrally located and in close proximity to Dubai Internet City and Dubai Media City, Panorama at The Views is part of an established community with a rich array of amenities, including restaurants, lush parks, retail outlets and nearby educational institutions. Other amenities include a gymnasium, soft play area for children, game room for teenagers and adults, an infinity pool and dedicated children’s pool. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum