Manara 'committed to affordable housing'
Manama, May 27, 2012
Bahrain-based Manara Developments is committed to work in close partnership with the public sector to continuously seek and develop affordable housing solutions in the Kingdom, its managing director said.
Dr Hasan Al Bastaki expressed his gratitude to Deputy Prime Minister Shaikh Khalid bin Abdulla Al Khalifa on the interest and support for Manara's current projects and all the relevant details within the current and future projects.
'The wise guidance from the Deputy Prime Minister during the inauguration of Bahrain's Real Estate Exhibition (Bapdex 2012) encourages us to actively work to fulfil our objectives derived from our wise leadership's directives,' remarked Dr Al Bastaki.
He said that the Deputy Premier reiterated the importance of an active partnership between the private sector and government, as the integration between these two counterparts aids the sector's development towards a collaborative fulfilment of the sector's development plans.
Manara had recently been awarded the platinum sponsorship for the exhibition organised by the Bahrain Property Development Association, and is hosting a display pavilion where the company's current projects will be displayed and also queries of potential home owners and other interested visitors will be answered.
'It is no secret that Manara today is at the forefront of leading real estate development companies, which implies a greater responsibility towards the sector, seeing that this sector is an emerging area of the modern Bahraini market,' Dr Al Bastaki stated.
He said that the sponsorship is a clear indication of Manara's position in the industry and its contributions in its field, seeing that this exhibition stands as one of the more focused exhibitions as it is an initiative of the Bahrain Property Developments Association, which is a vital area of Manara's work.
Manara, he stated, is implementing a clear and flexible strategy, as it continuously seeks to fulfil the needs and requirements of its target market through input from its prospective customers, especially those of the middle to limited income segment.
'These two segments are our main focus, in addition to the government's particular attention to providing this segment with appropriate housing in terms of price, space and services,' he noted.
Dr Al Bastaki pointed out that developing innovative solutions in terms of affordable housing units is amongst the company's priorities 'as the innovative spirit is the main reason behind Manara's leading role in meeting the needs of middle to limited income earners'.
Manara's stand, one of the largest and most unique, witnessed a great deal of interest in the early days of the exhibition from both visitors and field specialists, especially since Manara's projects such as Tubli Gardens, Wahat Al Muharraq and Janayin Al Hamala have generated a large number of prospective buyers seeking to purchase houses at affordable prices.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract