Cluttons moves to new Oman office
Muscat, June 7, 2012
Leading real estate specialist, Cluttons, has moved to new premises in Sabco shopping centre in central Muscat.
The company said its sales team has been successfully operating out of this office for two years and it was felt that the leasing team would be able to offer better customer service from the Sabco unit.
Following the merger, the previous office location in Shatti Al Qurum has been closed.
Marianne Helme, residential manager, Cluttons Oman, said: “The move is driven by our growth, and need to house our expanding team. Equally, we are keen to be located within a central shopping centre in order to provide a visible location for our customers and to enhance our excellent customer service.”
Sabco, one of the longest established shopping malls in Oman, is centrally located in the Qurum district, and has a diverse range of quality retailers and a traditional souq, making it very popular with tourists and locals alike. It is close to other shopping malls, schools and popular residential areas.
Philip Paul, head of Cluttons Oman, said: “Oman is experiencing major growth at present with many new golf courses being built, as well as expansion into the outer areas of the city.”
“Cluttons is expanding its services in all areas; however, we are seeing particularly strong demand for leasing and sales in the ITC developments. Such areas are popular with expats due to the quality and variety of accommodation and have the added appeal of being able to be purchased by non-locals,” he concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- IPIC to use $4bn pipeline payment to repay debt
- MMG appoints advisor for debt restructuring
- Dar Al Arkan to sell benchmark-sized sukuk
- Bahrain plans $52m spend on infrastructure
- Bahrain launches massive homes revamp
- Arabtec workers stage rare strike
- Schneider Electric unveils new solar products
- Big demand for housing projects at KAEC
- Bahrain real estate prices slump
- Staff shortage hits Bahrain projects