Cluttons moves to new Oman office
Muscat, June 7, 2012
Leading real estate specialist, Cluttons, has moved to new premises in Sabco shopping centre in central Muscat.
The company said its sales team has been successfully operating out of this office for two years and it was felt that the leasing team would be able to offer better customer service from the Sabco unit.
Following the merger, the previous office location in Shatti Al Qurum has been closed.
Marianne Helme, residential manager, Cluttons Oman, said: “The move is driven by our growth, and need to house our expanding team. Equally, we are keen to be located within a central shopping centre in order to provide a visible location for our customers and to enhance our excellent customer service.”
Sabco, one of the longest established shopping malls in Oman, is centrally located in the Qurum district, and has a diverse range of quality retailers and a traditional souq, making it very popular with tourists and locals alike. It is close to other shopping malls, schools and popular residential areas.
Philip Paul, head of Cluttons Oman, said: “Oman is experiencing major growth at present with many new golf courses being built, as well as expansion into the outer areas of the city.”
“Cluttons is expanding its services in all areas; however, we are seeing particularly strong demand for leasing and sales in the ITC developments. Such areas are popular with expats due to the quality and variety of accommodation and have the added appeal of being able to be purchased by non-locals,” he concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals