Yuvraj Singh at property expo in Dubai
Dubai, June 17, 2012
Investors Clinic, a pioneering real estate consultancy, will be hosting famous Indian cricketer and its brand ambassador Yuvraj Singh during his visit to Dubai next week for the "Indian Property Show."
Investors Clinic is a specialist in promotion and marketing of real estate projects and has strategic tie-ups with many of North India's reputed real estate developers including 3C Company, Amrapali, Supertech, Unitech, Gaursons, Paras and Paramount.
The charismatic celebrity cricketer will be seen at the Investors Clinic booth on June 21 and 22 between 3 to 5pm during the “Indian Property Show” as part of their promotional campaign.
Commenting on his visit, Honey Katiyal, the CEO of Investors Clinic said, “We’re extremely excited about Yuvraj’s visit to Dubai, he has a vast fan following and this will certainly help us connect with the NRIs better who are our target audience."
"His association will surely enhance our brand equity as we plan to strengthen our services for NRIs here. Yuvraj’s fighting spirit and all round persona perfectly matches our brand attributes," he remarked.
"Though it is common for developers to sign Indian cricketers as brand ambassadors, this is the first time a real estate consultancy has taken this initiative. Under the contract, Yuvraj Singh endorses Investors Clinic as a brand," he added.
Yuvraj has earlier endorsed many brands including Microsoft’s Xbox 360 Video Game Console when it was launched in India in 2006 apart from brands like Reebok, Pepsi, Parachute, Hero Honda, Birla Sun Life and Royal Stag.
The “Indian Property Show” runs from June 21 to 23 between 11 am to 8pm every day at Dubai World Trade Center.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m