KAEC Beach Towers ready for handover
Riyadh, June 30, 2012
King Abdullah Economic City (KAEC) has announced the completion of 232 residential units at the Beach 1 and Beach 2 Towers at the Bay La Sun Village in co-ordination with developers Saudi Binladin Group (SBG).
At a special ceremony held at the Bay La Sun Village, Nawaf Bakr Binladen, the deputy managing director at SBG - PBAD, handed over the two towers to Fahd Al Rasheed, the managing director and CEO of KAEC in the presence of a number of top company officials.
The handover ceremony was followed by a tour of the beach towers, visiting a fully furnished apartment, and then ending it with lunch at one of the restaurants located in B1 tower.
Speaking at the ceremony, Al Rasheed said, 'We welcome the accession of the first two Beach Towers to the list of KAEC completed projects and are happy to start the handover process of the residential units to our costumers.'
'In general, construction of residential and commercial properties are proceeding at a rapid pace and we are well on the way to realizing the city’s vision to become a great enabler of socio-economic development in the Saudi Arabia,' he noted.
At KAEC Beach Towers, residents will enjoy a range of world-class lifestyle amenities including recreational facilities such a gymnasium, a swimming pool for adults and another for children, a multi-purpose hall and a 235 sq m park.
In addition, there is a parking lot that accommodates more than 188 vehicles and special residential rooms for drivers in each building. the beach towers also includes retail outlets, restaurants and cafes with prime waterfront locations in the midst of a magnificent landscape promenaded with scenic views of the Red Sea.
“At the same time as focusing on the residential areas, we are moving steadily ahead with our plans for the sea port, the industrial zone, the Education City and the Central Business District, Making KAEC fully dependable on its self as envisioned by The Custodian Of The Two Holy Mosques, King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz,” he added.
The Beach Towers are located at the Bay La Sun village, which extends over an area of 2.3 sq km within KAEC. When completed it will provide residents with world-class recreational, dining, water sports and tourism facilities, as well as integrated business centers, four stars luxury hotel, mosques, health centers and security services.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract