Emrill wins Weatherford FM contract
Dubai, July 5, 2012
Emrill, the leading Facilities Management company in the UAE, said it has signed a three year facilities management contract with Weatherford International, one of the largest oilfield services companies in the world.
As per the deal, Weatherford will receive FM services from Emrill at key sites including its Middle East training centre and manufacturing complex both located in Abu Dhabi Industrial City.
With this contract, Emrill makes its foray into the global industrial and oilfield sector, said a senior official.
Weatherford International is one of the largest oilfield services companies, operating in more than 100 countries, employing over 60,000 staff and offers a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle ofa Well-drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention.
“Emrill has another feather in its hat with this contract for a leading oil and gas company. We are pleased to strengthen our already impressive portfolio of clients with this contract win," remarked Emrill managing director Ben Churchill.
"Emrill was a clear choice for Weatherford which prides itself on the same principles which include protecting the well-being of all personnel, assets and the environment," he added.
As part of the contract Emrill will be providing integrated facilities management services for the two sites which will include security, housekeeping and engineering maintenance services.
Additionally, specialised services like electrical overhead travelling cranes maintenance, high voltage systems and transformers, industrial motorised shutter maintenance and diesel generator sets will also be provided by Emrill.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project