Emrill wins Weatherford FM contract
Dubai, July 5, 2012
Emrill, the leading Facilities Management company in the UAE, said it has signed a three year facilities management contract with Weatherford International, one of the largest oilfield services companies in the world.
As per the deal, Weatherford will receive FM services from Emrill at key sites including its Middle East training centre and manufacturing complex both located in Abu Dhabi Industrial City.
With this contract, Emrill makes its foray into the global industrial and oilfield sector, said a senior official.
Weatherford International is one of the largest oilfield services companies, operating in more than 100 countries, employing over 60,000 staff and offers a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle ofa Well-drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention.
“Emrill has another feather in its hat with this contract for a leading oil and gas company. We are pleased to strengthen our already impressive portfolio of clients with this contract win," remarked Emrill managing director Ben Churchill.
"Emrill was a clear choice for Weatherford which prides itself on the same principles which include protecting the well-being of all personnel, assets and the environment," he added.
As part of the contract Emrill will be providing integrated facilities management services for the two sites which will include security, housekeeping and engineering maintenance services.
Additionally, specialised services like electrical overhead travelling cranes maintenance, high voltage systems and transformers, industrial motorised shutter maintenance and diesel generator sets will also be provided by Emrill.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- AECOM wins $148m Doha Expressway contract
- Top Indian property firm plans Bahrain foray
- Pacific Ventures names brand ambassador
- Chesterton to unveil prime London properties
- Indian Property Show 2013 to be ‘biggest ever’
- Alwaleed eyes world's big cities for mile-high tower
- Cluttons seals tenancy deal with Durrat
- Masdar launches wind farm in Seychelles
- Drake & Scull mulls dual listing in Saudi
- APR Energy wins biggest Libya power contract