NSH Corp opens office in Australia
Manama, July 10, 2012
NSH Corporation, a pioneer in the regional industrial construction business and an affiliate of Bahrain-based RP Group, has launched its operations in Australia.
The oil and gasfield specialist has set up two companies in Australia – NaSAH Australia and OGM Technical Institute, said its chairman and Bahrain businessman Dr Ravi Pillai.
The offices were inaugurated at Perth in the presence of Dr Pillai, Indian consul general M Subbarayudu, Australian government representative John Shute, company brand ambassador and former Australian cricketer Steve Waugh, company chief executive Peter Linford and group vice-president Ganesh Ravi Pillai.
RP Group is the fast-growing business network with almost 70,000 employees in more than 7 countries, 15 cities.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Obayashi-HBK venture wins Doha project deal
- Bahrain halts digging at housing project site
- Strike won't affect projects says Arabtec
- Bahrain cuts new property registration cost
- IPIC to use $4bn pipeline payment to repay debt
- MMG appoints advisor for debt restructuring
- Dar Al Arkan to sell benchmark-sized sukuk
- Bahrain plans $52m spend on infrastructure
- Bahrain launches massive homes revamp
- Arabtec workers stage rare strike