NFT wins $8m supply deals in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, August 26, 2012
NFT, a global leader in tower cranes and elevators, has won supply contracts worth Dh30 million ($8.16 million) for the expansion of major oil and energy projects in Abu Dhabi, said a top official.
NFT has also completed a supply contract for tower cranes and elevators amounting to Dh70 million for Saudi Company-Nesma Partners, added Nabil Al Zahalawi, director and partner of UAE NFT Company.
The company is also executing development projects within Saudi Arabia, specifically in Makkah, Al Zahalawi explained.
He added that NFT Company has attained the ISO 9001-2008 Certificate for Quality Management System, ISO 14001-2004 Certificate for the Environment Management System and OHSAS 18001: 2007 for the Occupational Safety and Health Management System from SGS, a leading Swiss-based company.
“No doubt the attainment of these two highly and internationally accredited certificates is considered as a great achievement for the company and its clients,” Al Zahalawi said.
The company attainment of the ISO certificates was a result of an on all its worksites to ensure compliance with international standards and to physically see and study all the company works and operations and ensure the continual improvement of management systems. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Plaza Premium wins Abu Dhabi Airports contract
- Engineering experts attend Autodesk conference
- Dubai $114m freehold property in big demand
- Heavy Equipment enters Qatar market
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property
- Arabtec denies Drake merger speculation
- Saudi's ACWA signs $472m sukuk financing