NFT wins $8m supply deals in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, August 26, 2012
NFT, a global leader in tower cranes and elevators, has won supply contracts worth Dh30 million ($8.16 million) for the expansion of major oil and energy projects in Abu Dhabi, said a top official.
NFT has also completed a supply contract for tower cranes and elevators amounting to Dh70 million for Saudi Company-Nesma Partners, added Nabil Al Zahalawi, director and partner of UAE NFT Company.
The company is also executing development projects within Saudi Arabia, specifically in Makkah, Al Zahalawi explained.
He added that NFT Company has attained the ISO 9001-2008 Certificate for Quality Management System, ISO 14001-2004 Certificate for the Environment Management System and OHSAS 18001: 2007 for the Occupational Safety and Health Management System from SGS, a leading Swiss-based company.
“No doubt the attainment of these two highly and internationally accredited certificates is considered as a great achievement for the company and its clients,” Al Zahalawi said.
The company attainment of the ISO certificates was a result of an on all its worksites to ensure compliance with international standards and to physically see and study all the company works and operations and ensure the continual improvement of management systems. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract