Hamptons boosts Dubai property solutions
Dubai, September 2, 2012
Hamptons Mena, a premier property services firm, said it has strengthened its property management portfolio with customised solutions that suit varying requirements of clients, including building landlords, across all established neighbourhoods in Dubai.
The company boasts of two distinct property management service packages – Platinum and Gold – that are ideal for customers to maximise the property services they receive from the company, said a statement from Hamptons.
The Gold Package takes away the day to day hassles of managing a property from the landlord and features services like leasing, collection and depositing of rental cheques and other day to day issues.
The Platinum Package, in addition to the above, offers an annual maintenance contract, and particularly, is suited for property that is not covered under the Defect Liability Period warranty, ensuring that end-users do not have to worry about unexpected issues that affect their homes, it added.
Niraj Masand, the head of operations, Hamptons Mena, said: "There is a growing demand for customised property services today, and our specialised packages are convenient not only for individuals but also for building owners, who can effectively outsource their property management needs through Hamptons."
"With a heritage of over 140 years in property management, we bring the best-in-class services that take into consideration the needs of our customers," he added.
Currently, Hamptons Mena is offering the property management services for villas, apartments and full buildings across Downtown Dubai, The Palm Jumeirah, Dubai Marina, Jumeirah Lake Towers, Jebel Ali Village, Tecom, Dubai Sports City, Dubai Motor City, DIFC, IMPZ, Barsha, Discovery Gardens, Deira.
It is also catering to the Emirates Living cluster including The Greens, The Lakes, The Meadows, The Springs and Emirates Hills.
Besides, Masand said, Hamptons Mena was also offering property management services in Abu Dhabi.
“The client testimonials to our services underline their trust in Hamptons Mena to offer tailored solutions taking into consideration current market realities. By working with stakeholders across property sector, we have a thorough and insightful understanding of the property market, which benefit customers,” he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna