EPC forum to tackle key risk, cost issues
Abu Dhabi, September 11, 2012
Key EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction) issues such as project risk management and cost control will be thoroughly discussed by renowned experts of the industry at an upcoming EPC forum in Abu Dhabi.
Following the success of the EPC Forum held in Dubai in 2009, event organisers marcus evans will hold the EPC Forum 2013 on March 18 and 19, 2013 in Abu Dhabi.
The main focus of the EPC Forum 2013 would be on monitoring involvement levels of owners and EPC contractors for projects; analysing the collaboration framework under EPC contract; keeping up with the schedule of construction progress rate and reducing loss in productivity; leveraging on cost engineering and value management to make the best decision in unforeseen circumstances; as well as achieving positive cost control throughout project development.
This forum will consist of two streams running side by side to cater for the hydrocarbon and civil infrastructure to allow a stronger focus on each industry’s challenges and opportunities.
Featuring speakers from different backgrounds such as the private and government sectors and as well as global EPC contractors, the forum aims to address the challenges from the start of the project until the delivery of it to the owners.
Previous speakers included representatives from Pinsent Masons, Jacobs, Ducab, Acwa Power International, Bouygues-Construction, King & Spalding, GE Energy, Petrofac Engineering & Construction, Galfar Engineering & Contracting and Black & Veatch.
This conference is supported by Construction Management Guide, ConstructionShows.com, Zawya, TradeArabia.com, The Gulf and Gulf Industry. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals