Saudi plans highway linking Jordan, Yemen
Taif, September 12, 2012
Saudi Arabia is set to launch work on an international superhighway, which will link the kingdom to Jordan in the north and Yemen in the south, said a senior government official.
The thruway would pass by Tewal, Jizan, Darb, Qunfuda, Laith, Jeddah, Yanbu and north Aqaba , Communications Minister Dr Nasir Al-Salloum was quoted as saying in a report by Arab News.
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Dubai landlords free to hike rents by 20pc
- Bahrain to dig artificial water springs
- Arabtec plans UAE property arms, Egypt tieup
- 18 Iraqi army officers killed in ambush
- GFH acquires prime UK residential property
- Plaza Premium wins Abu Dhabi Airports contract
- Engineering experts attend Autodesk conference
- Dubai $114m freehold property in big demand
- Heavy Equipment enters Qatar market
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift