Bahrain invites bids for causeway works
, September 16, 2012
Bahrain Ministry of Works has invited bids for the maintenance and painting of the causeways in the second phase of the project aimed at beautifying interchanges with flyovers.
The ministry's roads projects and maintenance director and acting assistant undersecretary for roads Raed Al Salah said the project includes 4 interchanges in Manama and Muharraq, including Sheikh Isa bin Salman Intersection with Al Janabiya Avenue, Sheikh Isa bin Salman Highway Intersection with Sheikh Khalifa bin Salman Highway, Sheikh Isa bin Salman Highway Intersection with Sheikh Salman Highway and finally Sheikh Khalifa bin Salman Highway Intersection with Budaiyya Highway.
"The project is considered to be part of a series of projects implemented by the ministry to beautify interchanges with flyovers, and also to provide protection to these causeways," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Depa names new board directors
- Work to start on new Bahrain social centre
- Indian developer to open Dubai office
- 50 firms to showcase at Cityscape Riyadh
- Kaloti breaks ground on Dubai gold refinery
- New power station for Bahrain hospital
- Al Hamra Village wins top mixed-use award
- Schön sees business park project on track
- Kuwaiti developer starts Dubai tower work
- Asteco appointed agent for Dubai tower