Dorma Gulf expands Kuwait operations
Kuwait, September 23, 2012
Dorma Gulf, a part of globally active manufacturer of door technology systems and allied products, has boosted its presence in the region with the opening of its own office in Kuwait.
The office is located in one of the country's prime location, Al Rai industrial area where Dorma partners and competitors are also situated.
This move is in line with the company’s strategy to offer integrated solutions in the ever growing Kuwait market and strengthen its position in the region, said a senior official.
"We have 35 per cent market share in the region as of now and we foresee Kuwait as a vital location for construction projects," remarked Ben Shaw, the regional director of Mena region, Dorma Gulf.
The Kuwait office can now serve the growing needs of the market and at the same time expand Dorma's customer base, focus on client services and engagement that will enable it to provide value-added technical support and solutions.
Moreover full-fledged country office will help in implementing the 2020 strategic vision of Dorma, he added.
Hayel Oraikat, the country sales manager said Dorma is a key global partner for premium access solutions and services. "To have our own establishment in Kuwait is an essential step for the company to move to the next level," he stated.
"Dorma can be utilized efficiently in the market place to support the architects, contractors, fabricators and our entire network with specifications and commitments to on time delivery and commissioning," he added.
Dorma has many upcoming projects in Kuwait including the new Central Bank building, PIFFS Ahmadi and Ardiya.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract