CPC honoured for expo sponsorship
Jeddah, October 1, 2012
Saudi Arabia-based Construction Products Holding Company (CPC) was recently cited for its support and contribution to the success of a recent major exhibition and forum on the building industry.
The Saudi Exhibition and Symposium for Building Industries and Technology took place in Jeddah from September 24 to 27 under the title “Distinguished projects during the reign of Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah”.
Dr Faysal Alaquil, director of Business Development and head of Corporate Social Responsibility at CPC received the honorary plaque from Prince Mansour Bin Mutaib Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Minister of Municipal and Rural Affairs.
“In recognition of the importance of the exhibition, the company took the initiative to sponsor this important event based on the company’s belief in its role in highlighting those projects and their importance for the development and prosperity of Saudi Arabia,” Dr Alaquil said.
“The importance of the exhibition ascertained through the participation of over 100 government bodies and local and international companies involved in construction projects.”
Dr Alaquil assured that the distinctive projects during the era of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques reflect Saudi Arabia’s highest economic position and its orientation to enhance investments in public utilities and infrastructure to meet population growth benefits, which leads to booming construction sector. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Dubai to open $196m tunnels project
- AECOM wins $148m Doha Expressway contract
- Top Indian property firm plans Bahrain foray
- Pacific Ventures names brand ambassador
- Chesterton to unveil prime London properties
- Indian Property Show 2013 to be ‘biggest ever’
- Alwaleed eyes world's big cities for mile-high tower
- Cluttons seals tenancy deal with Durrat
- Masdar launches wind farm in Seychelles
- Drake & Scull mulls dual listing in Saudi