UAE real estate market 'highly attractive'
Dubai, October 1, 2012
Dubai and the UAE in general remain highly attractive real estate business and investment locations compared to other developed markets, said Masood Al Awar, the CEO of Tasweek Real Estate Marketing and Development, ahead of the Cityscape Global.
Al Awar will be discussing the bright outlook for the local and regional markets during a special presentation at Cityscape Global, which has been a catalyst for real estate investment and development growth across the world’s emerging markets for more than a decade.
This year’s edition will welcome over 20,000 participants who will grab the opportunity to build and maintain their presence across the regional markets.
Al Awar will use the event as a platform to showcase the real estate strengths of the UAE, particularly its main markets of Abu Dhabi and Dubai.
The Tasweek head will explain his company’s extensive experience as an international property developer and investor and compare the advantages of international markets. He will also recommend strategies to sustain and accelerate business growth.
He will conduct conference sessions on ‘Sovereign Wealth and Strategic Partnerships’ and ‘Dubai on the World Stage,’ where he will discuss how to form profitable and stable joint venture partnerships between local and foreign investors and reveal strategies for drawing international investors back to Dubai.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed