Khaleeji to launch major Qatar project
Manama, October 10, 2012
Bahrain-based Khaleeji Commercial Bank will be officially launching its mixed-use Al Jawhara City project in Qatar at an event in Doha on October 17.
As one of Qatar's few freehold projects, Al Jawhara City is an exciting investment opportunity, providing the prospective investor the first mover advantage on a very unique property located in the emerging urban district of Lusail in New Doha.
The developers aim to provide the residents with a modern living environment, offering stylish apartments overlooking plush green walkways, incorporating cultural touches with a traditional suq and mosques.
"Al Jawhara City aspires to build a community living that is healthy and wholesome by providing a greener lifestyle, advanced medical facilities and community sharing," said Khaleeji Commercial Bank head of investments Ozan Korkut Benlioglu.
"Al Jawhara City's exceptional infrastructure and facilities will offer 21st century affordable living, and is designed to meet the growing needs of Qatar," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Plaza Premium wins Abu Dhabi Airports contract
- Engineering experts attend Autodesk conference
- Dubai $114m freehold property in big demand
- Heavy Equipment enters Qatar market
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property
- Arabtec denies Drake merger speculation
- Saudi's ACWA signs $472m sukuk financing