BIBF in leadership skills boost
Manama, October 10, 2012
Bahrain Institute of Banking and Finance (BIBF) yesterday hosted international expert Ron Kaufman in an executive level workshop on service leadership entitled "Uplifting Customer Service and Building Service Cultures."
The workshop was held to a sell-out audience at Crowne Plaza Hotel in Manama. It attracted a wide variety of professionals from all fields - both in the public and private sectors across the GCC.
Inaugurating the workshop, BIBF director Garry Muriwai explained why BIBF saw a service culture approach as vital to organisations. Muriwai thanked Tamkeen for being the strategic partner of the event, and Bahrain Association of Banks for being the associate partner.
The service leadership workshop provided an outlook on some of the most relevant revolutionary approaches to building an uplifting service culture for sustainable competitive advantage.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Duqm completes airfields infrastructure work
- House prices hit new peak, led by emerging Asia
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom
- Sub-Saharan real estate set for big growth
- Cluttons names professional services head
- Hill wins key Doha tower project
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi