Wave Muscat unveils waterfront apartments
Kuwait, October 10, 2012
The Wave, Muscat, a premier lifestyle destination in Oman, has unveiled Marsa One, the first waterfront apartments developed by the company in a prime marina-front position in Muscat, at a special event in Kuwait.
Located in the new heart of Muscat, The Wave, Muscat is Oman’s first and most successful integrated tourism complex (ITC) offering freehold properties to local and foreign buyers with the added advantage of renewable residency status.
Spread along a 6km stretch of Muscat’s coastline, this mixed-use community comprises luxury residential properties, retail and dining facilities and Oman’s only signature designed PGA Standard 18 hole links golf course, designed by Greg Norman.
The 121 luxury apartments at the edge of Almouj Marina in the new heart of Muscat, Marsa One, form part of the newest residential area at The Wave.
The Wave, Muscat is also home to Oman’s largest private marina, Almouj Marina, which berths 400 yachts up to 65m.
An unique public-private venture between the Oman government and the UAE-based Majid Al Futtaim Group, The Wave, Muscat, said a delegation led by deputy CEO Abdullah Al Shidi, is currently visiting Kuwait to launch the registration for the newest phase of development at the residential and leisure development in the heart of Muscat.
As part of the launch activity, from October 10 to 13 October, The Wave, Muscat team will be on hand at Avenues Mall to provide more information about the Marsa One apartments, their unique design and location, the amenities surrounding the area in Almarsa village catering to all leisure and entertainment needs, said the company in a statement.
Part of Almarsa Village, the commercial and tourism hub of The Wave, Muscat’s community, this phase comprises 121 luxury one, two and three-bedroom apartments in a prime marina-front position, giving owners and residents a piece of the ideal marina lifestyle.
Commenting on the launch, Al Shidi said: “We are delighted to be here in Kuwait, building on the close ties that we have between our two countries. We understand that Kuwait is a key market for us as there are many people looking for their dream home, with high standards for luxury as well as comfort and entertainment. At The Wave, Muscat we meet these standards.”
The Almarsa Village will also be home to the next retail development at The Wave, Muscat and will be located adjacent to the four-star Marina Plaza Hotel and close by the five-star The Kempinski hotel, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum