Kipco, Japanese firm eye Algeria project
, October 18, 2012
Kuwait Projects Company (Kipco) said on Thursday it planned to enter into a "strategic partnership" with Japan's Orix Corporation and that the companies were mulling a joint project in Algeria.
Kipco, Kuwait's largest investment company, said it would sign a memorandum of understanding with Orix, a leasing and financial services group.
The two companies will study the possibility of a joint venture to set up a leasing company in Algeria, a statement on Kuwait's bourse said.
No financial details were provided in the statement.-Reuters
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Plaza Premium wins Abu Dhabi Airports contract
- Engineering experts attend Autodesk conference
- Dubai $114m freehold property in big demand
- Heavy Equipment enters Qatar market
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property
- Arabtec denies Drake merger speculation
- Saudi's ACWA signs $472m sukuk financing