Kipco, Japanese firm eye Algeria project
, October 18, 2012
Kuwait Projects Company (Kipco) said on Thursday it planned to enter into a "strategic partnership" with Japan's Orix Corporation and that the companies were mulling a joint project in Algeria.
Kipco, Kuwait's largest investment company, said it would sign a memorandum of understanding with Orix, a leasing and financial services group.
The two companies will study the possibility of a joint venture to set up a leasing company in Algeria, a statement on Kuwait's bourse said.
No financial details were provided in the statement.-Reuters
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Drake & Scull clinches $461m Saudi contract
- Obayashi-HBK venture wins Doha project deal
- Bahrain halts digging at housing project site
- Strike won't affect projects says Arabtec
- Bahrain cuts new property registration cost
- IPIC to use $4bn pipeline payment to repay debt
- MMG appoints advisor for debt restructuring
- Dar Al Arkan to sell benchmark-sized sukuk
- Bahrain plans $52m spend on infrastructure
- Bahrain launches massive homes revamp