Michel Van Put speaks at the seminar
Reynaers seminar highlights quality of products
Manama, October 23, 2012
Reynaers Middle East recently held a seminar under the theme ‘Shaping Your Imagination’, which highlighted the high quality products and services offered by the company.
Engineers and architects from Bahrain’s ministries and various architectural and engineering and consulting firms attended the event, held at InterContinental Regency Bahrain.
Guest speaker at the seminar Michel Van Put, head of the group product strategy department at the company’s headquarters in Duffel, Belgium, shared his views on how Reynaers Aluminium can help inspire creative building design.
Reynaers aims to be recognised as a reliable aluminium systems supplier who can provide diverse solutions to achieve the dreams and ambitions of architects and fabricators, he said.
He was joined by Ali Khalaf, managing director, and Abdulla Mayoof, technical manager of Reynaers Middle East at the event.
“Our aim is to strengthen existing ties and develop new ones through such events. We plan to have more of such seminars in the future," said Khalaf.
“Reynaers Aluminium personally taught me the engineering value in marketing my services by providing the correct methodology of workmanship and detailing. The seminar was highly beneficial not only for me but also to the engineers of various organisations whether in the private or government sector," said Hussain Bader, managing director, Vorx Bahrain, who attended the seminar.
Reynaers' high quality products and services were also showcased at the event.
Reynaers Aluminium is one of Europe’s leading specialists in the development and marketing of innovative and sustainable architectural aluminium solutions for windows, doors, curtain walling, sliding systems, sunscreening and conservatories.
Reynaers has acquired a strong market position in the 30 countries where it has its own sites and it exports to more than 60 countries in five continents. - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan