Mapei to showcase new range at Big 5
Dubai, November 1, 2012
Mapei, a leading global manufacturer of adhesives and chemical products for buildings, will showcase its latest range of adhesives during the upcoming Big 5 International Building & Construction Show 2012 in Dubai.
It will also provide visitors the opportunity to experience selected Mapei products up close at the event running from November 5 to 8 at the World Trade Center.
Another major highlight of Mapei’s eighth consecutive year of participation at the Big 5 is the company’s celebration of its 75th founding anniversary and the fifth year since opening its UAE office, a statement said.
Mapei will also organize two seminars, “Low VOC building adhesive materials for LEED compliance and safer working environment” on November 6, and “Understanding ISO 13007 and how it can help avoid tiling and stone installation issues” on November 7.
A ‘try-it-yourself’ campaign is also being organized during the Big 5 wherein guests can sample the features and benefits of Mapei products, including the fast-drying liquid elastic membrane for waterproofing indoors; solvent-free, non flammable vinyl/ PVC adhesive dispersed in water; ready-to-use solvent-free polyurethane elastic adhesive; or acid-resistant epoxy mortar for tile joints.
“The Big 5 remains a very important networking platform that reinforces our marketing strategy in the Middle East region. It provides a dedicated avenue to create greater awareness and offers practical demonstrations of the strategic advantages of Mapei’s extensive range of solutions. Moreover, the event brings us closer to our customers, cultivating a healthy interaction and helping strengthen our strategic alliances in the region,” said Stefano Iannacone, managing director, IBS-Mapei.
“Mapei has therefore lined up an exciting array of products to be showcased at the event, along with exclusive marketing campaigns that are designed to enhance consumer and industry appreciation for the quality and versatility of our solutions,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract