Zeyad Al Rukban
800 firms for Saudi Build 2012
Riyadh, November 5, 2012
More than 800 exhibiting companies from 35 countries are set to take part in the upcoming Saudi Build 2012, the 24th international construction technology and building materials exhibition, in Riyadh.
The event will run from November 11 to 14 at the Riyadh International Convention & Exhibition Centre.
It will see exhibitors from Austria, Belgium, China, Egypt, France, Germany, Italy, Jordan, Korea, Kuwait, Portugal, Spain, Taiwan, Turkey, UAE, UK, among others, showcasing their latest solutions and offerings for the construction sector.
Recognized as the largest business-to-business construction fair in the kingdom, Saudi Build 2012 will serve as the perfect platform to demonstrate the newest offerings in building materials & equipment, architectural finishing products, stone, marble and granite products, construction tools and technology, engineering services, infrastructure materials, security & safety systems, among others.
Zeyad Al Rukban, assistant general manager, Riyadh Exhibitions Company, said, “With each edition of Saudi Build, the event has been steadily growing in prominence and scale as reflected by the overwhelming exhibitor response we are seeing.”
“Saudi Build 2012 will again serve as a key business-to-business networking platform that complements Saudi Arabia’s booming construction market. The event will provide a dedicated avenue for trade visitors to explore the latest and most advanced construction and building solutions, while facilitating exhibitors to leverage the numerous opportunities in Saudi Arabia’s construction market, which is the largest in the region.”
Saudi Arabia’s construction sector has maintained its positive growth trajectory as analysts forecast a robust average growth of 4.5 per cent from 2013 to 2017. Aggressive public sector expenditure remains an important growth catalyst for KSA’s construction sector with $71.2 billion in contracts awarded by the government in 2011 alone.
Saudi Build 2012, which is the only construction trade show in Saudi Arabia accredited by UFI, the Global Association of the Exhibition Industry, will be held concurrently with Saudi Stone-Tech 2012, the 14th international stone and stone technology show and Saudi Build – The PMV Series 2012, the third international exhibition for construction equipment, plant, machinery and vehicles.
Saudi Stone-Tech is organized by REC in collaboration with Verona Fiere and Confindustria Marmomacchine (Assomarmomacchine). The event caters to evolving requirements and changing trends in stone technology products and services. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals