Dorma to set up regional showroom in Dubai
Dubai, November 7, 2012
Dorma, a leading supplier of door technology products and interior solutions, is set to open its first regional showroom on Sheikh Zayed Road in Dubai next year.
Dorma's 280 sq m “World of Access“ interior showroom, being designed by BECC Germany, will provide display space to architects and corporate vendors, said a company statement.
It is the first company to introduce this novel showroom in the region, the first of which was produced in New York, it added.
Speaking on the new showroom, Ben Shaw, the regional director of Dorma Gulf said, "Working towards achieving Dorma’s corporate vision to be a high performance global company creating value through a full range of premium solutions, we look forward to providing our customers and stakeholders with an experience like no other."
"Through this showroom, architects, contractors and customers will not only get to see the products come to life but experience an entirely different side of Dorma products," he stated.
According to Shaw, Dubai is a melting point of cultures and a trendsetter in the region when it comes to firsts. "Showcasing our products here will help facilitate stronger customer interaction and promote our bespoke product offerings," he noted.
The ‘World of Access’ showroom is designed to create an environment that blends distinctive elements with strong visual continuity and impeccable detailing for all interior needs into 3 key ‘experiences’.
The interior, office and public experiences come with custom-made fittings and technology that help evolve the area according to specific requirements thus giving a wholesome experience.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract