Drake & Scull wins $87m Saudi, UAE deals
Dubai, November 13, 2012
Dubai-listed Drake & Scull has won three contracts in Saudi Arabia and Abu Dhabi worth a total of around 318.5 million dirhams ($86.7 million), the firm said in a statement on Tuesday.
The mechanical, electrical and plumbing contracts cover a commercial development in the west of Saudi Arabia worth 83 million riyals ($22.1 million), as well as a government administration facility and a hospitality venue in Abu Dhabi worth 115 million dirhams and 118.5 million dirhams respectively, the statement said.
Drake and Scull is due to report its third-quarter earnings on Wednesday. The average forecast of six analysts is for a 29 percent drop in profit compared to the same period last year. -Reuters
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Schön sees business park project on track
- Kuwaiti developer starts Dubai tower work
- Asteco appointed agent for Dubai tower
- Interface named ‘Most Sustainable' firm
- Musanada inks $582m Abu Dhabi-Dubai road deal
- Manara residential project on track
- Duqm completes airfields infrastructure work
- House prices hit new peak, led by emerging Asia
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom