Hyundai wins Kuwait contract for $2.6bn bridge
Kuwait, November 14, 2012
A Kuwaiti company has signed a contract with South Korea's Hyundai Engineering & Construction Co. to design, build and maintain a major bridge in the Gulf state, a stock exchange filing said on Wednesday.
Kuwait's Combined Group Contracting Co. will own a 21.5 per cent stake in the Sheikh Jaber al-Ahmad al-Sabah project, it said.
State news agency KUNA reported earlier that the bridge project was worth KD738 million ($2.6 billion). – Reuters
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom
- Sub-Saharan real estate set for big growth
- Cluttons names professional services head
- Hill wins key Doha tower project
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi
- DB Schenker breaks ground on new Dubai facility
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract