Major deals signed at Big 5 show
Dubai, November 20, 2012
Exhibitors from the UK, Qatar and the US announced signing of major deals worth millions of dollars at the recently concluded Big 5 construction show in Dubai.
The four-day event saw a total of 2,371 exhibitors, from 60 countries showcasing the latest products and technologies from across the building and construction industry.
The event has further propelled the event’s expansion across the Middle East and India, said Andy White, event director.
The positive outlook for the market has been reflected in the increased demand by suppliers to exhibit at The Big 5 Saudi, taking place in Jeddah in March 2013.
“The Big 5 2012 appears to have set a precedent for the market, and generated a significant amount of optimism and enthusiasm for the year ahead,” said White.
“Having such a well established reputation, with more than 30 years in the region, The Big 5 will see substantial expansion in 2013 with the launch of two new events and further growth of the Saudi event (9-12 March), which has doubled in size year-on-year since 2011.”
The Big 5 Construct India and The Big 5 Kuwait will both launch in September 2013, taking place from 2-4 in Mumbai and 16-18 in Kuwait City respectively.
“Two thousand and thirteen will very much be a milestone year for The Big 5, with two new events and phenomenal growth in Saudi,” concluded White.
The Big 5 2013 will take place from November 25 to 28 at the Dubai World Trade Centre. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Schneider Electric unveils new solar products
- Big demand for housing projects at KAEC
- Bahrain real estate prices slump
- Staff shortage hits Bahrain projects
- DWC to build new agent warehouses
- Arabtec appoints new HR officer
- Sodic appoints new financial officer
- Avant in distribution deal with Danube, Al Taif
- Egypt says disputes with Damac are resolved
- Abu Dhabi TDIC picks up Yardi voyager