Emaar unveils Moroccan style villas
Dubai, November 20, 2012
Leading developer Emaar Properties has further expanded its established master-planned community, Arabian Ranches, starting with the launch of Casa, an architecturally stunning Moroccan style-villa community offering an exclusive lifestyle within the integrated neighbourhood.
A haven of peace and tranquility, Casa will feature six types of Moroccan style three and four bedroom villas, as an extension of the Arabian Ranches gated community, said a statewent from Emaar.
The launch of Casa and the expansion of Arabian Ranches is further testament to the positive growth of Dubai’s property sector, highlighted by Emaar recording sellout customer response to its three real estate launches earlier this year, it stated.
It also underlines the buoyant market demand for homes in Dubai’s established premium communities, it added.
"This has been a historic year for Emaar, as we reiterate our credentials in developing world-class real estate assets in Dubai, our home-market. The further enhancement of Arabian Ranches reflects our growth strategy to develop residential projects that add value to our stakeholders," remarked Ahmad Al Matrooshi, the managing director of Emaar Properties.
"It will lend further impetus to Dubai’s real estate sector and will be developed to the highest world-class standards that define Emaar’s master planned communities," he added.
A highlight of the new development is an advanced health club, a modern recreation centre with a wide range of leisure amenities, and an unprecedented choice of F&B outlets that will appeal to all tastes.
Additionally, a large landscaped park, play areas and children’s recreation areas are envisaged in the extended Arabian Ranches master plan. A new retail and community village centre is also planned to include a residents’ health and fitness club, mosque, schools, day care centre, grocery store and a range of dining options.
The sales of the Arabian Ranches Casa villas will be held at the launch on November 24, said the official-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed