Sakana offers financing for Bahrain villa project
Manama, November 28, 2012
Bahrain-based Sakana Holistic Housing Solutions, an Islamic mortgage finance provider, has signed a deal with Master Group to provide property consulting services and home financing to the company's Tubli Homes residential project in the Kingdom.
A provider of construction, properties, project management services, Master Group said the Tubli Homes is a thoughtfully designed villa project suiting the needs of Bahraini families looking for luxury lifestyle at an affordable price.
The three-storey villas will have built up area ranging from 318 to 335 sq m and will include a majlis, living room, dining area, visitor lounge, inside and outside kitchen, 4 bedrooms, maid’s room, laundry room, 2 car ports, passenger lift, central spilt air conditioning and landscaped garden. Additionally, swimming pool is also available in some of the villas.
The 12-villa project, located behind Ansar Gallery in Tubli area on Sheikh Isa bin Salman highway, is expected be handed over by November 30 next year. The prices of villas start from BD139,000 ($366,639).
Sakana said it will be offering attractive home finance packages for Bahraini nationals up to 90 per cent of property value with finance term up to 30 years.
CEO R Lakshmanan said, “We are pleased to partner with Master Group on Tubli Homes project which we believe is self-contained and meets the requirement of Bahraini nationals.”
Anthony John, the managing partner, Master Group said: “Sakana is a leading provider of holistic housing solutions and we are glad to have chosen Sakana to provide their services to our valued customers. We are also pleased to announce commencement of construction of Tubli Homes.”-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site