Daman hands over Burj office tower
Dubai, December 4, 2012
Leading investment management company, Daman Investments, has announced the handover of the office tower at the Burj Daman project; a Dh1.6 billion ($0.44 billion) mixed-use development in Dubai International Financial Centre.
The Burj Daman office tower is divided into 15 floors, each of which covers approximately 50,000 sq ft of grade A office space amounting to a 681,147 sq ft of prime office space.
The handover of the office space marks a significant development for the project, as the office component comprises 45 per cent of the total building, a statement from Daman said. With this major milestone begins a three-phase handover, with luxurious residences and penthouses and the much-anticipated Rosewood hotel set to be completed in 2014.
The Burj Daman offices will create a sophisticated center for global companies in the financial services industry. Following an efficient, column-free design on office floors, the Burj Daman will welcome new businesses into cutting-edge commercial spaces equipped with state-of-the-art technology, including high-performance elevators and a unique under-floor air-conditioning system.
The development’s glass curtain-wall façade system makes the offices spacious and naturally lit and provides captivating views across the DIFC Gate complex, Burj Khalifa, Zabeel area and beyond, the statement said.
Other key features of the building include a sophisticated security system, 2,360 car parking spaces across podium and basement levels, which include a 876-unit dedicated automatic vehicle stacking (AVS) system for office users.
Set in city gardens, the whole environment comes together to present the perfect blend of retail outlets, leisure and business services, it said. Integrating the very latest technological, sports and leisure facilities, along with a stylish shopping hub, it provides both residents and the business community a prestigious address in the heart of the financial district of Dubai.
With a 3.3 million square foot built-up area standing on a 220,000 sq ft plot, the Burj Daman houses the ultra-luxurious hotel, Rosewood Dubai, four penthouses and 50 exclusive hotel-branded residences – the only branded residences available for sale in DIFC, it said.
Catering to an exclusive business clientele, Rosewood Dubai features 251 guest rooms and suites alongside an array of fine dining venues, a spacious ballroom, a state-of-the-art business center and Sense, A Rosewood Spa featuring a rooftop pool and fitness center. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project