Emaar delivers homes in Jeddah Gate community
Jeddah, December 5, 2012
Emaar Middle East, a leading Dubai-based real estate developer, recently handed over the first homes of Abraj Al Hilal 1 residential tower development, part of the integrated Jeddah Gate community.
The handing over ceremony also marked the ground-breaking for Abraj Al Hilal 2, the next phase of residences in the world-class mixed-use community.
Dr Hani Abu Ras, Mayor of Jeddah, accompanied by government officials and other key stakeholders, toured Abraj Al Hilal 1, while the senior management of the company provided an overview of the Jeddah Gate development.
Ahmad Al Kulli, general manager of Emaar Middle East, said: “With the handover of homes and the first residents moving in this month, Jeddah Gate will become a thriving residential community. We focused on bringing the world-class development standards that Emaar is associated with globally, and with the project we are privileged to contribute to the overall economy by creating a vibrant lifestyle destination that supports several ancillary businesses.”
“With Saudi Arabia focused on developing homes for its people to meet the growing demand, we are now launching the second phase of Abraj Al Hilal, which will also energise the local economy by creating new jobs and supporting related business activity,” he added.
Jeddah Gate is located on over 400,000 sq m of land in Jeddah's new downtown. The project serves as a centre point for the city's new downtown, and is in close proximity to the main railroad linking the two Holy Cities of Makkah and Madinah to Jeddah.
When completed, it will have over 230,000 sq m of modern office spaces and over 75,000 sq m of gross leasable retail space.
Abraj Al Hilal 1 is located centrally in the community and features exclusive retail outlets, restaurants, parks, health and fitness facilities and landscaped gardens.
The homes have quality, interior finishes and offer advanced telecom and entertainment connectivity, security system, split air-conditioners, and modern finishes. Smart home systems, backup power generator, central gas system, car park ventilation and 24-hour security add to the convenience of the residents.
The new Abraj Al Hilal 2 Towers is a cluster of three residential towers of 17 to 21 floors, with 326 apartments ranging in size from 98 to 449 sq m. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna