Diyar Homes wins top investment award
Manama, December 11, 2012
Diyar Homes, a real estate development subsidiary of KFH-Bahrain, was honoured with "The Best Real Estate Investment 2012” award at the recent CPI Financial Islamic Business and Finance Awards in Dubai.
Abdulhakeem Alkhayyat, managing director and CEO at KFH-Bahrain and chairman of Diyar Homes, said: “Winning this prestigious award demonstrates that Diyar Homes was able to prove that there is a real demand in the Bahraini real estate market for local housing needs.”
“It confirms the success of the Bahraini real estate workforce, whether it be engineers, architects or contractors,” Alkhayyat added.
Hisham Al Moayyed, general manger of Diyar Homes, who received the award at the Gala Dinner Ceremony, said: "Diyar Homes is working on one of the largest residential projects undertaken by the private sector in Bahrain, where between 2,500 and 3,000 housing units will be developed within Diyar Al-Muharraq, the flagship real estate development project.”
“Diyar Homes is an ideal integrated residential community which includes all the living amenities that ensure a modern Bahraini lifestyle to its residents.
“I am delighted with the positive response that we have received and want to thank the voters of Islamic Business & Finance for their confidence in this project,” Al Moayyed added.
The global annual event is organized by CPI Financial, a leading publisher of financial magazines in the Middle East, namely, Banker Middle East, Islamic Business & Finance, financeME and WEALTH.
The Islamic Business & Finance Awards have been designed to encourage, inspire and reward excellence within the global Islamic Business and Finance community. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site