Emaar launches premium residences in Dubai
Dubai, December 15, 2012
Leading developer Emaar Properties has launched a special offer for customers to own a premium home within The Address The BLVD, the newly launched hotel and serviced residences in Downtown Dubai.
The Address The BLVD Sky Collection is an exclusive portfolio of majestic residences, duplexes, and penthouses, set within the upper-most levels of Emaar’s latest Address hotel, located on the Emaar Boulevard, near Burj Khalifa and The Dubai Mall, in the world’s most prestigious square kilometre.
The Address The BLVD, a five star premium hotel and serviced residences, is the sixth addition to The Address Hotels + Resorts portfolio of Emaar Hospitality Group in Dubai, scheduled for handover in 2015.
Featuring 200 hotel rooms and 523 serviced residences, and billed to be another sterling addition to Dubai’s skyline, the 72-storey hotel is 370 metres high, and will be one of the tallest buildings in Downtown Dubai, next to Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building.
Underlining the robust growth of Dubai’s property sector, the launch of The Address The BLVD Sky Collection follows the earlier sell-out response to the serviced residences in the property.
Ahmad Al Matrooshi, the managing director, Emaar Properties, said: "The Address The BLVD Sky Collection is envisaged to be the connoisseur’s choice, and offers the opportunity to own ultra-luxury homes in the heart of Downtown Dubai."
Scaling new heights, these residences will offer unprecedented vistas of Burj Khalifa and The Dubai Fountain, he stated.
Residents will also get to enjoy the finest lifestyle amenities and a new air-conditioned bridge link will offer direct access to The Dubai Mall, the world’s largest shopping and entertainment destination.
According to him, the Address The BLVD is being developed to the highest world class standards that define Emaar’s projects.
"The Sky Collection will offer residents unparalleled luxury living in our latest landmark property, set in the heart of our flagship development, Downtown Dubai," he explained.
"It features an exclusive portfolio of three, four and five bedroom serviced residences, spectacular penthouses, and duplexes. Residents will experience an exclusive lifestyle in the dazzling heights of The Address The BLVD with unsurpassed service from the renowned Address Hotels + Resorts brand," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Jotun colour collection tracks new trends
- RAK Properties to distribute $27.2m profit
- Top construction firms head to Bahrain
- Investors pull out of $65m Bahrain project
- Projects stalled in Bahrain due to 'mismanagement'
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project