$175m Karbala hospitality project on track
Dubai, December 16, 2012
The $175 million Al Rawdatain Residences project in Karbala is taking shape fast with the ‘capping out’ of the project recently.
The project will soon provide the highest standards of services to pilgrims during their stay in the holy city of Karbala, a statement said.
Range Hospitality, the developer of Al Rawdatain Residences, confirmed construction is in full swing and all efforts are being made to complete the project on schedule, by the end of 2013.
Once complete, Al Rawdatain Residences will feature 620 apartments and will be the largest five-star hotel and residences in Iraq.
Munaf Ali, CEO Range Hospitality, said: “The structure of Al Rawdatain Residences has ‘capped out’ and we are working very hard to deliver the project on time. When we open our doors to guests, I am sure that they will have a comforting stay and their journey to Karbala will be frequent. It will be their home in Karbala.”
Al Rawdatain Residences will be the first internationally managed 5-star hotel and residences in close proximity to the holy shrines. It will offer a range of fully furnished studios, one and two bedroom suites, all designed to international standards to provide guests a comfortable stay during their visit to the city.
Guests can own a luxurious ‘Home in Karbala’ through the company’s Shariah compliant fractional ownership scheme ‘Mulkiyat Intifa’a’, he said. Prices for suites start from $6,325.
Al Rawdatain Residences will be managed by Shaza Hotels and will offer an array of facilities including an educational kids club. Those with special needs will be cared for with space and ease of access, while Wi-Fi and internet connections will be available for both work and pleasure, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna