Bahrain to start work on GCC-funded project
Manama, December 18, 2012
Work on the first phase of GCC Development Programme–funded projects is set to start in Bahrain next month.
This was announced during a meeting of the ministerial committee for services and infrastructure, chaired by Deputy Premier Shaikh Khalid bin Abdulla Al Khalifa, according to a report in our sister publication, the Gulf Daily News.
Works and housing ministries along with the Electricity and Water Authority were tasked with drawing up a list of projects.
The committee also reviewed issues pertaining to infrastructure development and services in different parts of the kingdom, especially the New Exhibition City. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- 18 Iraqi army officers killed in ambush
- GFH acquires prime UK residential property
- Plaza Premium wins Abu Dhabi Airports contract
- Engineering experts attend Autodesk conference
- Dubai $114m freehold property in big demand
- Heavy Equipment enters Qatar market
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property