$1bn medical city to feature at Oman summit
Muscat, December 19, 2012
Apex Medical Group, which is overseeing the development of the $1 billion International Medical City in Oman, will present a case study of the project at an upcoming construction summit in Muscat.
The annual Oman Construction Summit will be held from January 27 to 29 at the Grand Hyatt Muscat.
Dr Naeema Aziz, project director for International Medical City and chief operating officer of Apex Medical Group, said: “Apex Medical Group is looking forward to the Oman Construction Summit 2013 as we hope that the brainstorming sessions through the three days of innovative content and exchange of knowledge will boost the partnership and concentrate efforts of the regional strategic leaders, thus assisting us to reach necessary targets.”
Apex Medical Group will also be showcasing the live project model for the first time during the Salalah projects focus day.
The focus day will also feature Salalah International Airport, Salalah Beach Resort Project and an exclusive site visit to the Oman Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Key highlights of day one will include upcoming tourism and sports mega-projects in the Sultanate.
Day two will include highlights of developing housing projects and promoting real estate investments in the Sultanate. A representative from Ministry of Housing is set to outline the latest and upcoming projects and developments in the housing sector. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals