$1bn medical city to feature at Oman summit
Muscat, December 19, 2012
Apex Medical Group, which is overseeing the development of the $1 billion International Medical City in Oman, will present a case study of the project at an upcoming construction summit in Muscat.
The annual Oman Construction Summit will be held from January 27 to 29 at the Grand Hyatt Muscat.
Dr Naeema Aziz, project director for International Medical City and chief operating officer of Apex Medical Group, said: “Apex Medical Group is looking forward to the Oman Construction Summit 2013 as we hope that the brainstorming sessions through the three days of innovative content and exchange of knowledge will boost the partnership and concentrate efforts of the regional strategic leaders, thus assisting us to reach necessary targets.”
Apex Medical Group will also be showcasing the live project model for the first time during the Salalah projects focus day.
The focus day will also feature Salalah International Airport, Salalah Beach Resort Project and an exclusive site visit to the Oman Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Key highlights of day one will include upcoming tourism and sports mega-projects in the Sultanate.
Day two will include highlights of developing housing projects and promoting real estate investments in the Sultanate. A representative from Ministry of Housing is set to outline the latest and upcoming projects and developments in the housing sector. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- India property group eyes Dubai market
- Kuwaiti real estate sales soar to $886m
- Emaar unveils first big project at Expo 2020 site
- EMart nets $20m from online auction
- Qatar Railways awards $32bn in contracts
- Top regional firms at Cityscape Riyadh
- Habtoor Leighton wins $395m Dubai tower deal
- Bahrain to scrap asphalt subsidies
- UAE bids to host 2018 tunnelling congress
- Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show