Bahrain developer hands over waterfront homes
Manama, December 23, 2012
Fontana, a four-tower luxurious living project on the Juffair waterfront in Bahrain, said it has started delivering of the freehold apartment title deeds to its customers.
Fontana Towers developed by The Developers WLL is a symbol of luxury and modern living which boasts of 400 apartments comprising studios, one, two and three bedroom apartments and exclusive penthouses in four interconnected skyscrapers.
Mohammed Abdul Ghaffar Al Kooheji, the owner’s representative at The Developers, handed over the freehold apartment title deed to its first customer Saeed Mohamed Bakeer at a recent ceremony.
“We are delighted to commence handover of freehold apartment title deed and sincerely thank all our valued customers for their trust and support. We congratulate Bakeer for receiving the first title deed," he said after delivering the deed.
Al Kooheji pointed out that Fontana Towers had already set a new benchmark in Bahrain’s real estate market by offering numerous amenities for its residents.
Within a short span of time (since completion in May ), the residential development has become a popular choice for more than 15 nationalities including Bahrainis and with outstanding occupancy, he added.
Fontana’s amenities include ladies spa, temperature-controlled indoor pool, hydrotherapy pool, communal outdoor swimming pool with sundeck, health club, tennis, basketball and squash courts, indoor games room, kids play area, mini-theatre, restaurant, fully equipped business centre and convenience stores.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Arabtec appoints new chief risk officer
- 1,800 contracting workers in Bahrain end strike
- 200 Arabtec workers to be repatriated
- Abyaar announces Dubai project delivery
- Dar Al Arkan raises $450m from sukuk sale
- Arabtec workers end strike; dispute 'resolved'
- Bahrain launches project for 4,500 homes
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Tecom announces new operational structure
- Better Homes releases property guides