HVCE delivers Volvo equipment to Bahrain firm
Manama, December 25, 2012
The Heavy Vehicles and Constructions Equipment (HVCE) division of AA Bin Hindi Group, the sole distributor of Volvo Construction Equipment in Bahrain, delivered two new Volvo Back Hoe Loaders to leading trading firm GDK from its facility in Ma'ameer.
The HVCE Division is one of the leading suppliers of construction, road machinery equipment and heavy duty trucks in Bahrain, the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication, reported.
Volvo Construction Equipment is among the world's leading manufacturers of construction, excavation and road machinery equipment.
GDK International Development, as one of the trading and contracting companies in Bahrain and Saudi Arabia, offers a wide range of equipment for purchase and rent at the best competitive price in the market.
They provide light and heavy equipment of different varieties which can meet customers' requirements.
"The reliable performance of Volvo Construction Equipment has shown great results in the growth of our business for the last few years," said GDK chairman Ganga Dhar.
"We have light and heavy equipment of different varieties at our disposal which can meet our customers' requirements," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract