Bahrain sees $63m project on track
Manama, December 29, 2012
The work on the BD24.2 million ($63.7 million) Mina Salman Interchange project has reached 47 per cent and is expected to be opened for traffic in November next year, said a top government official.
“The share of the domestic market in the landmark infrastructure project, will top an overall 70 per cent,” Works Minister Essam Khalaf told our sister paper Akhbar Al Khaleej.
The tunnel is expected to cut driving time between King Fahad Causeway and Khalifa Bin Salman Port to 18 minutes, from 38 minutes now.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Arabtec appoints new HR officer
- Sodic appoints new financial officer
- Avant in distribution deal with Danube, Al Taif
- Egypt says disputes with Damac are resolved
- Abu Dhabi TDIC picks up Yardi voyager
- Dubai group announces $1bn Viceroy hotel project
- Asteco to lease out new property
- Union Properties Q1 net profit slips 2.2pc
- 90 unsafe buildings razed down in Bahrain
- Turkey's TAV wins Riyadh airport deal