SEC signs $426m power line deals
Riyadh, December 31, 2012
Saudi Electricity Company (SEC) has signed five contracts for about 755 km of high-voltage 380 kV power transmission lines in various regions of the kingdom.
The contracts, which come within the company's programme to strengthen the electricity system and meet the growing demand for power in the kingdom, are valued at SR1.6 billion ($426 million), a Saudi Press Agency report said.
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom
- Sub-Saharan real estate set for big growth
- Cluttons names professional services head
- Hill wins key Doha tower project
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi
- DB Schenker breaks ground on new Dubai facility
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract