Al Basel nets $13m from Dubai projects sale
Dubai, January 21, 2013
UAE-based Al Basel Real Estate Brokers said it has achieved over Dh50 million ($13.6 million) through sales and rental business from its Dubai-based projects during the fourth quarter of 2012.
Al Basel Real Estate Brokers is a leading boutique real estate brokerage firm under the Al Basel Group of Companies that provides advice and handles the purchase and rental management of high-end property projects in the UAE.
The company’s outstanding performance over the mentioned period has out grossed sales recorded over the last four years.
Al Basel’s vibrant standing is attributed to the strong response on the projects they have on offer, which includes offerings from Emaar, Nakheel and Deyaar in areas of Business Bay, Silicon Oasis, Arabian Ranches, Burj Khalifa Down Town and the Palm Island.
Commenting on the growth, CEO Basel Al Kasem said, "2012 was truly an exciting year for the company, marking significant breakthroughs and achievements for us. We are proud to report that our sales and rental business in the last three months of 2012 has already outperformed what we recorded in the last four years."
"As we enter the New Year, we remain confident in the arrival of more business opportunities as Dubai continues to emerge as a global hub for business. Accordingly, we hired an additional leasing specialist and are planning to hire two more sales agents, to help manage the expected demand in 2013."
The UAE firm, he said, continues to remain steadfast in its commitment to develop a diverse portfolio of unique and innovative brokerage services that are aimed at encouraging higher quality and best practices for commercial and residential offerings while at the same time attracting more potential investors into the emirate.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Alargan HQ becomes Kuwait's first Leed project
- Tecom parks to become carbon-free zones
- New Tekla software accelerates information flow
- Damac unveils first Trump Estates in ME
- GFH in key London property placement
- Green Valley unveils new UAE, Turkey projects
- Jotun colour collection tracks new trends
- RAK Properties to distribute $27.2m profit
- Top construction firms head to Bahrain
- Investors pull out of $65m Bahrain project
- Projects stalled in Bahrain due to 'mismanagement'
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand