Green technologies in spotlight at Arabian MEP
Manama, January 27, 2013
Bahrain and Qatar industrial solutions provider Nehmeh took part in the Arabian MEP Exhibition 2013 held in the Kingdom and promoted advanced equipment and technology focusing on environment-friendly exhibits.
As an unique show for technology exchanges, image and product display, international visits and trade, the 'Arabian MEP Exhibition 2013' promoted energy efficient buildings to reduce dependency on fossil fuels, said a report in the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
"Nehmeh played its role in exhibiting well-known brands at the event," the report said citing a spokesman for Nehmeh.
Nehmeh is a leading provider of quality industrial solutions and is engaged in every aspect of construction, automotive and wood working industries, including manufacturing, distribution, marketing, sales and after-sales, in addition to investing in renewable and advanced technologies.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Dubai to open $196m tunnels project
- AECOM wins $148m Doha Expressway contract
- Top Indian property firm plans Bahrain foray
- Pacific Ventures names brand ambassador
- Chesterton to unveil prime London properties
- Indian Property Show 2013 to be ‘biggest ever’
- Alwaleed eyes world's big cities for mile-high tower
- Cluttons seals tenancy deal with Durrat
- Masdar launches wind farm in Seychelles
- Drake & Scull mulls dual listing in Saudi